The course has a value of $330, but we’re offering it to you for only $190; our sponsoring industry partners have subsidised registrations in order to provide this essential training to the solar PV industry.
For added convenience, the timing of the 2 hour Master Classes has been revised to commence at 4:30pm, instead of 2pm.
Click here to register.
Taking place in capital cities around Australia in May and June, the EcoGeneration Master Class covers Australian PV market dynamics and drivers; solar PV sales and marketing; and solar PV projects in local government.Article continues below…
“I thoroughly enjoyed the EcoGeneration Master Class presented by Nigel Morris. The content was presented in an informal nature and Nigel made it easy to digest the information in bite size pieces,” said Steve Dart, Business Development Manager, Australian Energy Group, of the recent Melbourne Master Class.
In this Master Class you’ll develop insights on:
- What lies ahead for the solar market and what it means for your business
- Getting program design right, increasing take-up of PV within local councils
- How the dynamics of competition are changing and what this means for your sales.
- Sydney – Tuesday 22 May
- Brisbane – Thursday 24 May
- Perth – Friday 1 June
- Melbourne – Wednesday 6 June
- Adelaide – Thursday 7 June
Time: 4:30pm to 6:30pm
Followed by casual networking drinks.